Slicing through red tape to get you growth capital.
The U.S. Small Business Administration programs provide affordable funding for real estate, equipment, and more. Whether you're launching a start-up or growing an existing business, Baraboo State Bank lenders can help you navigate the application process and benefit from these popular programs.
- SBA 7(a) loans for start-up, expansion, equipment purchases, working capital, inventory or real-estate purchases
- SBA 504 loans for fixed assets, including buildings, equipment and machinery
- Term loans and working capital
- Longer repayment periods than most private loans
- Work directly with Baraboo State Bank lenders and not with government agencies
Letters of Credit
Need a guarantee of payment for trade or legal compliance purposes? Let us provide you with a Letter of Credit to satisfy potential vendors, suppliers, business partners, or government agencies.
Baraboo State Bank is a full-service community bank with locations in Baraboo, Lake Delton, Portage and Reedsburg, Wisconsin.