Money Market Accounts
Whether you choose our Pacesetter Money Market or the Premier Money Market, you can be assured that you will be earning some of the best rates around.
- Money Market accounts have limit of 6 check writing or other debits monthly but allow unlimited over-the-counter withdrawals.
- $1,000.00 minimum balance required to avoid month fee
- A monthly service charge of $10.00 and $.12 per check fee is assessed to the account if the balance falls below the required minimum.
- Interest is paid monthly based upon a tiered balance
- Internet banking and E-Statements included
Certificates of Deposit
Earn a higher rate on funds not needed until a later date. Maximize your return with flexible terms and great rates.
- Begin your Certificate with as little as $500.00 minimum opening deposit
- Terms from 91 days to 3 years available
- Penalty for early withdrawal based upon term
- Interest may be reinvested or paid out when posted by transfer or check
Other Business Services
401k and Corporate Retirement Plans
Help your employees plan, save, and invest for their future with a retirement plan.
If you are looking to set up a 401(k) plan for your organization, consider the following points:
- 401(k) plans make it easier to compete for and keep talent.
- A 401(k) plan can help owners save for their own retirement
- 401(k) plans save the company on taxes
- Plans are easy to set up and operate...with the right help
- 401(k) plans help employees retire on time
If you have an existing plan, consider the following aspects of your fiduciary responsibility:
- Investment Due Diligence and Oversight
- Financial Professional Strategic Market Solutions
- Plan Reporting Services
- Participant Resources
- Financial Professional Resources
To learn more from our investment services department, click the link below.
Business Credit Cards
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back, or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
- Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
- Visa® Business Cash Card
- Visa® Business Card
We partner with Madison-based Wind River Financial to provide credit card processing to our business customers.
Wind River Financial offers their customers:
- Competitive, transparent, sustainable pricing
- At-will agreements / no contract required
- Dedicated relationship manager who provides proactive customer support
- Latest in payment technology and equipment
- In-house data security expertise to help your business protect and secure data (PCI Compliance)
To find out more information or to get started, visit one of our branches or call 608-356-7703.