Save paper. Save time. Save money.
The fact is, you have to cover the cost of living. But you don't have to spend hours on end writing checks - or spend hundreds of dollars a year buying stamps. With Baraboo State Bank online Bill Pay, you eliminate the middleman - the postal service - and enjoy a faster, hassle-free experience.
- Free service if you have Direct Deposit or Classic Club membership ($5,000 on deposit)
- Unlimited number of payments for just $4.95 per month without Direct Deposit or Classic Club membership
- Access Bill Pay through your Online Banking page or Mobile Banking app
- View all pending payments at a glance on our user-friendly dashboard
- Add new payees with just a few keyboard clicks
- Make one-time payments in a matter of minutes for easy cash management
- Schedule recurring payments - such as utilities - far in advance
- Access records of previous payments
- Send funds to friends, relatives and other individuals as well as to businesses
- eBill allows you to view, pay and track bills online all in one secure place
- Check out this demo site for helpful information and a video.
To enroll, simply log in to your Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay tab, choose your default payment account and agree to the Bill Pay Disclosure. It's that easy!
Cash Management customers have the option to use our Business Bill Pay service. Contact your Business Banker for more information.
Baraboo State Bank is a full-service community bank with locations in Baraboo, Lake Delton, Portage and Reedsburg, Wisconsin.