Thinking ahead is good. Taking action is better.
Baraboo State Bank has designed several personal savings account programs to meet your individual needs.
You have big ideas and ambitious plans. But as a practical person, you know life also brings twists and turns, challenges and hurdles. So, what's the best way to pursue your goals and prepare for the unexpected? With a savings account that grows bigger with each deposit and interest payment, putting you on the path to financial security.
- Just a $100 minimum daily balance to avoid a $3 monthly fee (waived for minors)
- Competitive interest rates
- Funds easily accessible through Online and Mobile Banking
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals; a limit of six withdrawals per calendar month made by other means
- Build up your reserves with automatic contributions through Direct Deposit
- Monitor your monthly activity through e-Statements
- Can provide protection for checking account overdrafts
Holly Days Savings
A perfect way to save for holiday expenses. Choose our automatic savings transfer to build your savings the easy way.
- $10.00 minimum deposit required to open
- Competitive interest rate
- Funds available in October
- No Withdrawals until account is mature
- Early withdrawal results in loss of accrued interest
- Automatic transfer from another Baraboo State Bank account into Holly Days Account available.
- Auto deposit to credit your checking or savings at maturity is available
Baraboo State Bank is a full-service community bank with locations in Baraboo, Lake Delton, Portage and Reedsburg, Wisconsin.