Phone banking is your 24-hour voice connection to Baraboo State Bank, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often.
To access 24-Hour Phone Banking, dial 608-356-6320 or 1-800-837-1934.
Reorder Checks - Main Street
Consumer Credit Cards
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards, or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
- Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card
- Visa Signature® Max Cash Preferred Card
- Visa® Platinum Card
- Visa® Secured Card
- Visa Signature® College Real Rewards Card
Business Credit Cards
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back, or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
- Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
- Visa® Business Cash Card
- Visa® Business Card
To send a wire transfer, visit a branch to complete a Wire Transfer Authorization. You will need to provide the bank and account information of the recipient. To send a wire transfer not in person, you must first complete a Wire Transfer Agreement. Wire transfer requests must be received and confirmed prior to the 2:00 pm daily cutoff time to be sent the same day.
To receive a wire transfer into your Baraboo State Bank deposit account, you will need to provide the sender with the following information:
- Bank name: Baraboo State Bank
- Bank Routing Number: 075901590
- Bank address: 101 3rd Ave, Baraboo WI 53913
- Deposit Account Number to be credited
- Deposit Account Name on file
- Deposit Account Address on file
Any questions should be directed to the Wire Transfer Department by calling 608-356-7703.
Fees apply for incoming and outgoing wires.