Add some sizzle and spark to your savings strategy.
It's a good idea to set aside funds for future growth initiatives and modernization efforts. It's an even better move to make those dollars work as hard as possible. Money Market accounts and Certificates of Deposits offer higher returns that can provide added revenue for whatever opportunities and challenges lie ahead.
- Explore the advantages of our Pacesetter and Premier accounts
- Keep your surplus funds liquid for immediate use
- Earn higher rates than you would with most traditional savings accounts
- Tiered rate structure means bigger balances can earn higher rates
- Access funds easily through checks or via Online or Mobile Banking
- Monitor balances and transactions with free e-Statements
- Unlimited over-the-counter withdrawals; six checks written or other debits allowed on a calendar month basis
- $1,000 minimum balance required to avoid monthly fee
- A monthly service charge of $10 and $0.12 per debit fee is assessed if balance falls below the required minimum
Certificate of Deposit
- Open your Certificate with as little as $500
- Terms from 91 days to 3 years available
- Earn higher rates than you would with a traditional savings account
- In general, longer term CDs come with higher rates
- Predictable returns simplify long-term planning
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Interest may be reinvested or paid out by transfer or check
Baraboo State Bank is a full-service community bank with locations in Baraboo, Lake Delton, Portage and Reedsburg, Wisconsin.