Standing still is not really part of your game plan.
Who has time to stop and spend a big chunk of time managing their finances? Probably not you. Your schedule is busy, your time is valuable, and you'd prefer to quickly tap into your bank accounts from anywhere your day takes you. Good news: Our user-friendly app is built for on-the-go people just like you.
- After enrolling in Online Banking, and completing the Mobile Banking set up, download the Baraboo State Bank app from Google Play or the App Store
- Get up-to-date account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review recent transactions
- Make loan and bill payments
- Deposit checks from pretty much anywhere
- Receive alerts that notify you of important account activity
Fast-track checks into your bank account using our app and the camera on your smartphone or other device.
- Endorse your check as you normally would and include For Mobile Deposit
- Use your mobile camera to take photos of the front and back of the check
- Follow simple instructions in our app to complete your deposit
- Receive quick electronic confirmation that your deposit has been received
- Get access to your funds as soon as the next business day
- Spend less time driving to the bank to make deposits
- Learn more with the Remote Deposit Anywhere User Guide or view Frequently Asked Remote Deposit Anywhere questions.
Link your Baraboo State Bank debit card to your Mobile Wallet to make one-tap payments with your smartphone.
- Works with most Apple, Android or Samsung phones
- No more fumbling through your wallet in store checkout lines
- High-tech security prevents merchants - or anyone else - from accessing your personal and financial data
- Get more information in the Instructions for Mobile Wallet
This app (separate from the Baraboo app) lets you decide when, where, and who uses your debit card.
- Download app from Google Play or the App Store
- Turn your debit card "on" or "off"
- Set dollar limits on spending
- Limit the geographic area where the card can be used
- Put parental controls on cards used by children and teens
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction occurs or is declined
- For more information, read the MyCardRules Guide
Baraboo State Bank is a full-service community bank with locations in Baraboo, Lake Delton, Portage and Reedsburg, Wisconsin.