Get it done your way - at any time of the day.
Morning, midday, or midnight. With 24/7 Online Banking, any time is the right time to check in on your Baraboo State Bank accounts. What can you do after your easy login? Almost anything. In a few quick minutes, you can see how much you've got, figure out what to do next, and then make the right moves with your money.
- View your account details in one secure place
- Get up-to-the-minute account balances
- Review transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills electronically
- Make quick, on-time loan payments
- Access check images
- Receive alerts notifying you of low balances or other significant transactions involving your accounts
Getting Started - and More
- Easy Sign-Up: Click on Enroll in the LOGIN window of this webpage. This will take you to the application screen. Simply fill out and submit the application. Read more detailed instructions.
PLEASE NOTE* Self enrollment may not be available at all times. If the Enroll button does not show on the website, please contact us.
- Logging In: Any time you visit our website, you can click LOGIN at the upper right-hand corner and enter your unique User ID. You will then be asked for your password.
- External Transfers: Move money between accounts at Baraboo State Bank and other U.S.-based financial institutions from your Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Contact us to find out how to create an External Transfer.
- Electronic documents: Receive your account statements and other bank documents online. It's quick, secure and reduces household clutter. View more information about electronic documents.
Have questions? Please check our Digital Banking FAQs. If your question is not listed, please contact us.
Baraboo State Bank is a full-service community bank with locations in Baraboo, Lake Delton, Portage and Reedsburg, Wisconsin.