An account that goes the extra mile to earn extra money.
What do you want out of a checking account? The list probably includes low fees, time-saving technology, and convenient money management tools. So what would you say to an account that delivers that total package - plus pays interest on your deposits? At Baraboo State Bank, we hope you'll say, "Perfect."
- $500 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly fee if minimum daily balance stays at $500 or above (Otherwise, $7.50 fee and $0.12 per check written)
- Competitive interest rate paid monthly based upon daily collected balance
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Mastercard® Debit Card
- Complimentary Welcome Pack of checks
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking app
- Convenient e-Statements and Phone Banking
- Monthly Bill Pay fee of $4.95 waived with Direct Deposit or if you're a Classic Club Member
- Monthly paper statement fee of $2 waived for those age 62+
Baraboo State Bank is a full-service community bank with locations in Baraboo, Lake Delton, Portage and Reedsburg, Wisconsin.