Life happens. And sometimes it costs a pretty penny.
Things break down. Expenses crop up. Opportunities knock. And loved ones have needs. There are all sorts of reasons you might want some extra money. And there's an affordable way to get it - apply for a line of credit that you can access over and over again for almost any reason at all.
- Good source of funds for major purchases, expensive repairs, manage college expenses, family trips, and more
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) can also be used to pay off higher interest loans and credit card balances
- Credit limit depends on equity you have in your home
- Access funds easily at Baraboo State Bank branches, with checks, or via digital banking tools
- Competitive interest rates
- Pay interest only on the amount of money actually borrowed
- After repaying funds, you can use them again in the future
Baraboo State Bank is a full-service community bank with locations in Baraboo, Lake Delton, Portage and Reedsburg, Wisconsin.